We're teachers who needed a better way to improve our students’ social and emotional learning, so we made a simulation software that has its own research-based curriculum. Meet SiLAS! Our socially interactive learning avatar software (SiLAS) can be used in class, virtually, or as a hybrid tool, and is designed to meet the needs of general education, special education, and transition-aged students. SiLAS’ curriculum is enhanced by Microsoft Learning Tools.
Research-Based SEL Curriculum and Simulation Software
for Special Education, General Education & Transition Aged Students.
- Proven Effective for All Ability Levels
- Engaging Real-Time Animation
- Avatars Make Modeling SEL FUN!
- Can Be Translated in Over 60 Languages
- Pre-Made Lesson Plans
- Pre-Made SEL Videos
- Aligns with MTSS Framework
- Incorporates CASEL's Five Social Competencies
- Embedded Evidence Based Practices
- Click Here for Sample Lesson
- Encourages Parent Involvement
- Improved Behavior at Home
- Simple to Use
- Strengthen Home-School Connection
- Click Here for Parent Connection
- Meets State and Federal Mandates for ESSA
- Research Based Curriculum
- Breakthrough Technology
- Fosters Positive School Culture
Improve your students' outcomes. Ready to see how?
Ask a question or schedule a demo.